Your Fannie Mae Options
- Flexible loan terms
- Competitive pricing
- Certainty of execution
- Speed in processing and underwriting
Any dwelling unit built on a permanent chassis attached to a permanent foundation system and evidenced by a HUD Data Plate and HUD certification label is considered a manufactured home.
Fannie Mae has financed more than $11B in student housing projects.
- Financing to apartment buildings that principally serve undergraduate or graduate college students
Fannie Mae has financed over $15B in seniors housing projects since 2008.
- Seniors housing properties offering independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Continuing-care retirement communities and some facilities with skilled nursing care or any combination of the these
- Existing stabilized cooperative properties in eligible cooperative property markets
- Cooperative corporations with strong management and a solid operating history
- Limited-equity cooperative properties for low- and moderate-income families also available
- Overall property condition rating of two or better