Fannie Mae Loans
Find Your Loan
Fannie Mae programs provide long term financing at low rates for multifamily properties.
As a government-sponsored entity that supplies multifamily loans through its various lending programs, Fannie Mae provides long-term financing at low rates for multifamily properties, including apartment buildings with five or more units, affordable housing, student housing, senior housing, military housing, cooperatives and mobile home parks. All loan programs feature non-recourse financing with standard “bad boy” carve-outs. Interest rates for Fannie Mae multifamily loans are based on location, leverage, loan term, selected prepayment penalty options and other factors.
Your Fannie Mae Options
- Flexible loan terms
- Competitive pricing
- Certainty of execution
- Speed in processing and underwriting
Any dwelling unit built on a permanent chassis attached to a permanent foundation system and evidenced by a HUD Data Plate and HUD certification label is considered a manufactured home.
Fannie Mae has financed more than $11B in student housing projects.
- Financing to apartment buildings that principally serve undergraduate or graduate college students
Fannie Mae has financed over $15B in seniors housing projects since 2008.
- Seniors housing properties offering independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Continuing-care retirement communities and some facilities with skilled nursing care or any combination of the these
- Existing stabilized cooperative properties in eligible cooperative property markets
- Cooperative corporations with strong management and a solid operating history
- Limited-equity cooperative properties for low- and moderate-income families also available
- Overall property condition rating of two or better