Your Freddie Mac Options
Includes fixed and floating rate loans, lease-up, value-add and moderate rehab loans, loans for manufactured housing and student housing, supplemental loans and more.
- Freddie loan products for the acquisition, refinance or rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Float-to-Fixed Loan (Two Plus Seven) Floating-Rate Loan
Targeted Affordable Housing
Targeted affordable housing loans are for properties in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low incomes including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, tax-exempt loans and others.
- Bridge to Resyndication
- Cash loan for Affordable Housing Preservation
- Flexible tax-exempt loan (float-to-fixed)
- HUD Section 8 financing
- Impact Gap financing
- NOAH Preservation Loan
- Seasoned loan pool credit enhancement
- Seasoned loan securitization
- TAH Express
- Tax-exempt loan
Loans for independent living properties assisted living and memory care properties.
- Designed for the acquisition or refinance of seniors housing properties
- Includes independent living properties, assisted living properties, memory care properties and senior properties with a limited amount of skilled nursing
- 5-10 years, and up to 30 years for fixed-rate loans
- Ability to finance seniors housing properties with changing or expanded acuity
Small Balance Loan
Loans from $1 million to $7.5 million. Loan program overview:
- Loans up to $7.5 million nationwide
- Six hybrid ARM and fixed-rate options
- Interest-only available
- Up to 80% LTV in certain markets
- 30-year amortization
- Declining prepayment options
- Coupon pricing that is held at application
- Certainty of execution
- Your servicing partner for the life of your loan